For good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, N.A.bld and Brand, intending to be legally bound hereby, agree to the following:
1. “Design Submission” or “Submission” means any and all of the following uploaded or provided by Brand to N.A.bld: sample patterns; prototypes; mock-ups; pictures; samples; technical drawings; artistic drawings; photographs; sources of fabrication; technical specifications; and written descriptions of design themes, brand, or of any of the other preceding items or information submitted to N.A.bld. N.A.bld is not liable for any digital assets or physical products submitted to N.A.bld. As between N.A.bld and Brand, all rights, title, and ownership of each Design Submission is and remains with Brand. N.A.bld may, at its sole discretion, reject any Design Submission if (a) Brand does not provide all types of Design Submissions or (b) one or more of the Design Submissions provided by Brand is not, as determined by N.A.bld, in accordance with N.A.bld’s guidelines, whether using optional marketplace or just producing on Platform.
2. N.A.bld’s services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older and who can form binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. N.A.bld may, in its sole discretion, (a) refuse to offer access to or use of the Platform to any person or entity at any time and (b) change the Platform eligibility criteria at any time. The preceding sentence is void where prohibited by law, and Brand's right to access the Platform is revoked in such jurisdictions. Individuals between the ages of 13 and 18 must use N.A.bld's services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In such cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for all of individual's activities on behalf of Brand related to this Agreement. People under the age of 13 are not permitted to use N.A.bld’s services.
3. You will need to set up an account to use the posting features of the Platform. You may not use a third party’s account without permission. When you are setting up your account, you must give us accurate and complete information. This means that you cannot set up an account using a name or contact information that is not yours, and you must provide accurate and current information on all registration forms that are part of the Platform.
4. Accounts are not transferable, so you may not transfer your account to someone else. You are solely responsible for, and have complete responsibility for, your account and everything that happens on your account. If you share your account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account is ultimately responsible for all activity. If you find out that someone is using your account without your permission, you will promptly let us know. We are not liable for any damages or losses caused by someone using your account with or without your permission. However, if we or anyone else suffer any damage due to the unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable. We may terminate your account at any time for any or no reason.
5. The following terms are related to your responsibilities concerning Suppliers:
5a. Except in the case of Brand's subscription on Concierge Plan, Brand is solely responsible for the manufacturing of and payment for services for all services offered for sale through Brand's account on N.A.bld’s Platform and optional Nineteenth Amendment Marketplace. Brand is solely responsible for providing legally required proper care, content, and labeling tags and receipts for all of Brand products sold on the Platform, and Brand is responsible for providing these tags to its manufacturer.
5b. As part of being a N.A.bld user, Brands who choose to sell through the Nineteenth Amendment Marketplace must work with a U.S.-based manufacturing partner for all orders.
1) If Brand uses manufacturers provided through the Platform to manufacture its products, Brand must use the Platform for all manufacturing communication and transactions with respect to such products.
2) If Brand selling through the Nineteenth Amendment Marketplace is not using a manufacturer provided through the Platform, the U.S.-based manufacturers that Brand uses must be approved and vetted by N.A.bld in advance. We ask you to share information on your use of outside manufacturing because transparency is important to us and our community. Failure to comply may result in the suspension of Brand's account.
3) Regardless of whether Brand uses a Platform-provided manufacturer or another manufacturer, the relationship between Brand and the manufacturer is independent of N.A.bld, and N.A.bld isn’t part of that agreement or transaction. Brand is solely responsible for paying the manufacturers for all work commissioned to such manufacturer, and Brand will pay the manufacturers promptly upon receipt of the manufacturer’s invoice. N.A.bld will not be responsible for any losses you may suffer in connection with the manufacturing of your products.
6. N.A.bld may charge (a) fees for Brand's use of N.A.bld’s Platform and (b) commission fees for purchase orders over 100 units per Purchase Order on the Platform. When you list an item on the Platform, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged as a commission for selling that item. N.A.bld’s Fees and Billing Policy, which is subject to change, is incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Changes to the Fees and Billing Policy and to any fees for N.A.bld's services are effective immediately after N.A.bld posts the changes on the Platform. Brand will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Platform. N.A.bld may also choose to make temporary changes to the Fees and Billing Policy and to the fees for N.A.bld’s services for promotional events, and such changes are effective when N.A.bld posts the promotional event on the Platform. N.A.bld may, at its sole discretion, change some or all of its services at any time. If N.A.bld introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in US Dollars (USD).
7. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with Brand's proceeds from using the Platform. We provide plans for automatic bill payment as outlined in the Fees and Billing Policy. N.A.bld will automatically withdraw the amount due for the current month’s fees and charges. You must pay the amount due in full within 15 days after the invoice, or your account will be past due and subject to cancellation. If you request to put your account on hold you will be charged a monthly account pause fee (invoiced as “Pause Plan”). Collections launched on the Nineteenth Amendment Marketplace and/or Brand account will be taken down at the sole discretion of N.A.bld if past due.
8. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to seek reimbursement from Brand in any of the following circumstances: (a) we discover erroneous or duplicate transactions related to Brand's account, (b) we receive a chargeback from Brand's credit card issuer, or (c) Brand does not act in accordance with this Agreement or any of N.A.bld’s policies.
9. Brand represents and warrants that (a) Brand is the sole and original owner of each Design Submission, (b) Brand has not and shall not incorporate into any Design Submission any material from any other person for which the Brand does not have the necessary rights to do so, (c) each Design Submission will not actually or potentially violate any applicable law or regulation or infringe or misappropriate any proprietary, intellectual property, contract, or tort right of any person, and (d) Brand is legally able and entitled under the laws of Brand's jurisdiction to enter into this Agreement and to grant N.A.bld the rights described in this Agreement.
10. Except as otherwise indicated, the Platform and its contents (including, but not limited to, the text, photographs, information, software, graphics, images, sound, and animation) are owned by N.A.bld and are protected by domestic and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. All copyrightable text and graphics, the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of this Platform are copyrighted 2016-2020 by 19th Amendment Co., all rights reserved. The name “N.A.bld”, “Nineteenth Amendment®” and the other marks, phrases, logos, and designs of N.A.bld that we use in connection with our services are trademarks of N.A.bld. During the term of this Agreement, N.A.bld hereby grants to Brand a nonexclusive, royalty-free, limited license to use and display N.A.bld trademarks solely for the purpose of advertising and promoting N.A.bld’s sale of items on the Platform in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We also hereby give you permission to print materials from the Platform for the sole purposes of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference the materials for non-commercial use. Brand acknowledges N.A.bld’s exclusive ownership of N.A.bld’s intellectual property and that use of any of the N.A.bld’s intellectual property by Brand, including any resulting goodwill, shall inure to the sole benefit of N.A.bld. Brand shall not do or suffer to be done any act or thing inconsistent with such ownership and shall not acquire or claim or assist third parties in acquiring or claiming any title in or to any of N.A.bld’s intellectual property, including by virtue of this Agreement or through Brand's use of the N.A.bld trademarks. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission, or modification of information or materials on the Platform, whether in electronic or other form, without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited. You will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise modify the material on the Platform. Any unauthorized or prohibited use may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable laws. In addition, Brand hereby covenants that it shall not directly or indirectly undertake any action that in any manner might question, contest, challenge, infringe or impair the validity, enforceability, scope of rights or title of N.A.bld in any of N.A.bld’s intellectual property at any time during the term of this Agreement and thereafter. This paragraph will survive termination of this Agreement.
11. N.A.bld may assign this Agreement or any of its rights and obligations hereunder to any third party, but Brand may only assign this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder upon N.A.bld’s prior written consent. All covenants and agreements hereunder shall inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties and their successors and assigns.
12. Brand will indemnify, save, and hold harmless N.A.bld from and against any loss, liability, damage, and cost that N.A.bld may incur, now and forever, arising out of or related to (a) Brand's breach of this Agreement or (b) any services or information provided by N.A.bld that came from Brand. This paragraph will survive any termination of this Agreement.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither N.A.bld nor our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, or volunteers shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with N.A.bld’s services or this Agreement. In no event shall N.A.bld’s aggregate liability for any damages exceed the greater of one hundred US Dollars (US$100) or the amount you paid N.A.bld in the then-preceding twelve months. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This paragraph will survive termination of this Agreement.
14. You irrevocably release N.A.bld from any claims, demands, and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties except to the extent caused by such user’s or party’s gross negligence or willfulness. This paragraph will survive termination of this Agreement.
15. This Agreement and all aspects of the relationship between the parties shall be construed and enforced in accordance with and governed by the internal laws of the State of New York and the United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Except as provided in the next paragraph, the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts locate in or with jurisdiction over New York County, New York, for the resolution of any disputes related to this Agreement. The parties hereby waive any defenses to such jurisdiction and venue, including inconvenient forum. This paragraph will survive termination of this Agreement.
16. Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration, using the English language, administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) in New York County, New York, under the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect (those rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this paragraph). The arbitration will be handled by a sole arbitrator in accordance with those rules. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted and are hereby waived by you. You and N.A.bld are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
17. During the term of this Agreement and for 5 years thereafter (the “Restricted Period”), Brand will not, directly or by assisting others (other than in connection with carrying out the purposes of this Agreement), solicit, attempt to solicit, or engage in any business from any of N.A.bld’s vendors, retailers, or other such third parties for the purpose of receiving products or services that Brand could otherwise have obtained through the Platform.
19. The above preamble and recitals are incorporated herein by reference and form a substantive part of this Agreement.
N.A.bld reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.nabld.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. N.A.bld encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates. N.A.bld welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms via mail at the following mailing address:
19th Amendment Co.
1397 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10021 USA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +1-844-673-7019