- What personal information about customers does nabld.com gather?
- What about cookies?
- Does nabld.com share the information it receives?
- How secure is my information?
- Which information can I access?
- What choices do I have?
- How can I verify my information?
- Are children allowed to use nabld.com?
- Examples of information collected
- Examples of information we do not collect
- How long is information kept?
- How do I get in touch with N.A.bld regarding privacy and my data?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your N.A.bld experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. See below for examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future features for you, improving our offering, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses nabld.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of nabld.com on other Websites. See below for examples of the information we receive.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by N.A.bld, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from nabld.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Notification Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. See below for examples of the information we receive.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries nabld.com controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses such as our Brands. In some cases, these businesses operate 'stores' on our Marketplace at nineteenthamendment.com or sell offerings to you at nabld.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third-party. In the case of placing an order on nabld.com, the third-party brand from which you order receives your shipping address and name.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. This includes payment process (Stripe and Paypal), fulfilling ad delivering orders (USPS, UPS, FedEx, or preferred shipping partner), sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data (Google Analytics, Keen.IO, Woopra, and Intercom), providing marketing assistance (Facebook, Mailchimp, and Klaviyo), providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service (Onward and Zendesk). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of nabld.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Notification Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that nabld.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of nabld.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of nabld.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers if at all when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are finished using a shared computer.
Nabld.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account, your products, and your interactions with nabld.com for the purpose of viewing, acting on, and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples, the list of which will change as our Web site evolves.
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information even though it may limit the performance of the N.A.bld platform..You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the "Which information can I access?" section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records for a maximum of one year following that update.If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Notification Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Terms and Conditions and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of nabld.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
You may check your information to verify, update, or correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. If you created an account on our website, you can access and change your online profile yourself. You can also ask us to edit this information for you or to review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us as indicated below under the heading “Contacting N.A.bld Privacy”. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, and provided we can authenticate your identity, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You may also ask us to change your preferences regarding how we use or disclose your information, or let us know that you do not wish to receive any further communication from us.
We do not sell software for purchase or use by children. We sell software for purchase and use by adults. If you are under 18, you may use nabld.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Below is information we collect in each category:
Information You Give UsYou provide most such information when you enter, upload, message, or communicate with N.A.bld or Suppliers. For example, you provide information when you provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one Brand account with us) or Your Profile; message Suppliers; submit tech packs for review or quotes; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; and participate in community features; and specify notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information. Third-party payment processing company Stripe collects your credit card information if you subscribe to a N.A.bld.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include order line item information via front-end integrations (such as Shopify), updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties; account information, purchase information related to suppliers, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web; and search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links).
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at nabld.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, and shipping address); payment and account settings (including credit card information); e-mail notification settings ;; and Your Profile (including your password and username.
Below is information we DO NOT collect:
- Race or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union memberships
- Genetic or biometric data
- Health or mortality
- Sex life or sexual orientation
N.A.bld keeps brand and user information for a period of 5 years from creation.
To contact us about your data, please email or write to:
19th Amendment Co, Suite #1241397 2nd Avenue, New York, NY 10021 USA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +1-844-673-7019
If you choose to visit nabld.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New York. If you have any concern about privacy at nabld.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
N.A.bld reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.N.A.bld.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. N.A.bld encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.N.A.bld welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms via mail at the following mailing address:
19th Amendment Co.
1397 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10021 USA
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +1-844-673-7019